Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ilish macher biryani (hilsa fish biryani – bengali style) recipe. You can have ilish macher biryani (hilsa fish biryani – bengali style) using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style):
- Get of Fish Curry -.
- Take 3 pieces of Hilsa fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of ghee.
- Prepare 2 of onions, sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp. of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt, beaten.
- Get 2-3 of green chilies.
- Get 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Get of Biryani -.
- Take 1 cup of Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 1-2 tbsp. of ghee / oil.
- Use 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- Use 4-5 of cloves.
- Provide 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Take of Garnishing -.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of fried onions.
- Get 2 of slit green chilies.
- Provide 1 tsp. of kewra water.
- Provide 1 tsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp. of ghee.
Instructions to make Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style):
- Marinate the fish with a pinch of salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder for 10 minutes..
- For the curry – Heat oil and ghee in a pan and saute the onion till light brown. Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute..
- Add all the dry spices and mix well..
- Add the beaten curd & green chilies. Simmer for a minute..
- Add the coconut milk and simmer further for a minute..
- Add the marinated fish pieces and cook, covered for 4-5 minutes. Switch off the flame and keep aside..
- For the Biryani – Heat the ghee / oil in a separate pan and temper with the whole garam masala and bay leaves. Add the onion and saute till light brown..
- Add the soaked rice and stir fry for 1-2 minutes. Add 3-4 tbsp. of the gravy,.
- Salt and 1 & 1/2 -2 cups water and cook till the rice is done..
- Arrange the cooked rice in a pan and then arrange the cooked fish over it. Spread a little of the gravy, ghee, fried onions, green chilies, kewra water & coriander leaves..
- Cover with a lid & cook in dum on a low flame for 5-10 min..
- Serve with the remaining gravy, few green chilies and lime wedges for a sumptuous meal..
If you find this Ilish Macher Biryani (Hilsa Fish Biryani – Bengali style) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.