Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bengali fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali fish curry recipe. To make bengali fish curry you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali fish curry:
- Use 200 gms of Fish (rohu).
- Provide one of Onion : medium size.
- You need one of Tomato : medium size.
- Use 1 of Jeera powder : spoon.
- You need half teasespoon of Termaric :.
- Take one of Potato :.
- You need of Coriander leaves.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Bengali fish curry:
- Firstly marinate the fish with pinch of termaric and salt n leave it for half n hour..
- After marinating the fish add bit more oil in a pan fry it till golden brouwn and potato too.
- Den fry chop tomato and onion in same oil,after about 5minutes add jeera and rermaric fry it for one minute and add salt to taste.
- Add fish potato and 1cup of water,cook it for ten minutes it is ready to eat add chopped coriander leaves for extra kick😝😝😝.
If you find this Bengali fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.