Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hilsa fish tel jhol/ Bengali Hilsa light curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hilsa fish tel jhol/ Bengali Hilsa light curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hilsa fish tel jhol/ bengali hilsa light curry recipe. You can have hilsa fish tel jhol/ bengali hilsa light curry using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hilsa fish tel jhol/ Bengali Hilsa light curry:
- Use 6 pieces of hilsa.
- Get 1 of brinjal.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kalonji (nigella).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3-4 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Get To taste of salt.
Steps to make Hilsa fish tel jhol/ Bengali Hilsa light curry:
- Wash and smear salt and turmeric and set aside for sometime.Slit brinjal from middle and chop into 2" pieces.Smear salt and fry brinjal. Sprinkle kalonji in the remaining oil.Place the fish carefully in hot oil.Toss lightly and pour water.Add brinjal, tomato puree,turmeric and red chilli powder.Add salt to taste and green chillies.Boil few minutes only as hilsa is very soft.Serve hot with rice this lip smacking light curry..
If you find this Hilsa fish tel jhol/ Bengali Hilsa light curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.