Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Mince Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Mince Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mince curry recipe. To make spicy mince curry you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Mince Curry:
- Get 1 kg of lean beef mince.
- Prepare 3 of onion, chopped.
- Use 8 of potatoes; cut into cubes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Use 8 clove of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 of ginger – choppef.
- Use 3 tbsp of roasted masala.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro / coriander.
- Prepare 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of cardamom pods.
- You need 2 stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 can of fresh garden peas.
Instructions to make Spicy Mince Curry:
- Heat oil in a pot and add mince meat and chopped onions..
- Braise until meat and onions are caramelised..
- Add grated ginger and garlic and salt and stir; add a cup of hot water and let it simmer on medium heat until water is dissolved..
- Now add all spices and let it braise until golden brown for a minute or so..
- Add 2 cups of water and all the potatoes and let the potatoes cook until soft. Add peas and mix and add salt and pepper for taste. Before serving add cilantro and serve with rice.
If you find this Spicy Mince Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.