Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my lovely thick pea & ham soup. 😘 recipe. To cook my lovely thick pea & ham soup. 😘 you only need 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘:
- Use 500 g of Gammon Half that and slice it into Good chunky peices.
- Prepare 4 Cups of yellow spit peas.
- Use 3 of large Carrots chopped chunky.
Steps to make My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘:
- Boil the gammon in plenty of water for 15 minutes to remove the salt then rinse again..
- Rinse the yellow split peas for about 5 minutes. Add to the gammon.
- Cut up the half of gammon Add to a large pan..
- Add the water to this and stir to mix them add the pepper mix in bring to the boil and then turn down and simmer stirring often incase it sticks to the pot. Simmer for 2 hour s..
- Water added..
- You may need to add another 1/2 litre of boiling water(if its too thick.) Simmer for 10 minutes stirring then serve it in bowls. If you turn it off and just leave it, it will go thicker with the split yellow peas..
- This makes a lot but you can freeze it in soup bags and its just as good too. Also if its left until the next day in the fridge its even better..
If you find this My lovely thick Pea & Ham Soup. 😘 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.