Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali mustard fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali mustard fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali mustard fish curry recipe. You can cook bengali mustard fish curry using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali mustard fish curry:
- Use 6 of Rohu fish steaks.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 6tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For Mustard Paste:.
- Use 2 tbsp of Yellow mustard seeds.
- Take 1 large of green chilli.
- Get of Spices:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Bengali mustard fish curry:
- MARINATE : In a deep bowl, whisk together turmeric, salt and mustard oil..
- Coat the fish and let it marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes..
- PREPARING THE MUSTARD PASTE: In a grinder, add mustard seeds, chilli and pulse to form a thick smooth paste..
- MAKING A DISH: In a pan, heat oil till you see smoke coming out (Flame can be high).
- Reduce the heat immeadiately..
- Fry the marinated fish to a slightly golden brown consistency on both sides..
- Once the fish is fried, keep them aside on paper towel to soak any extra oil..
- In the same pan, add 3 tbsp mustard oil and heat it to a smoking point..
- Add onion, garlic, ginger paste and saute on medium heat till onions are browned..
- Now add 2 tbsp of mustard paste, remaining spices and cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add water, saute the fish slightly and cover cook for another 3 minutes..
- Turn of the heat and transfer to serving dish..
- Serve hot with rice..
If you find this Bengali mustard fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.