Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taro stolon curry mixed with hilsha fish head (bengali dish) 💛 recipe. You can have taro stolon curry mixed with hilsha fish head (bengali dish) 💛 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛:
- Use 1.5 cup of Stolon of taro.
- Provide of Salt as required.
- Take 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hilsha fish Head chopped with small pieces.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛:
- Clean and cut the Stolon and wash them with water. Keep them aside. Take a frypan, put some oil and heat it on stove. Put chopped onions with green chillies and salt. After 1 minutes, put ginger garlic paste and stir fry..
- After few minutes, put termeric powder and red chilli powder with the hilsha fish head and stir fry. Mix few water before the spices become dry and burn..
- Stop the flame immediately. Taro Stolon mixed with Hilsha fish Head curry is ready. Serve it hot with steamed rice, roti or paratha etc. Enjoy 😊..
If you find this Taro Stolon Curry Mixed with Hilsha fish Head (Bengali dish) 💛 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.