Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali fish curry recipe. To cook bengali fish curry you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bengali Fish Curry:
- Provide 6 of Fish steaks.
- Take 3/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes – medium.
- You need 4 of Garlic cloves.
- Use 5 of Green chilies.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Powdered Mustard seeds.
- Provide 2 cups of Water.
- Take 5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Nigella seeds or kalonji.
- Provide of Coriander leaves – chopped, for garnish.
Instructions to make Bengali Fish Curry:
- Marinate the fish steaks with little turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside..
- Powder yellow mustard seeds to yield the required amount for curry as per recipe..
- Blend tomatoes, garlic, 3 green chilies, powdered mustard, salt and half cup of water to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking hot. Remove from heat for 30sec and then keep back.
- Add nigella seeds and let it sizzle for about 10 sec. Add the tomato-mustard-chilli paste..
- Cook until the excess water is evaporated and oil is released. This would take about 10 mins..
- Reduce heat and cook for anouther couple of minutes until it darkens a little.
- Add one and half cups of water, mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for about ten minutes..
- Pan fry the marinated fish steaks in mustard oil until golden brown..
- Add the fish to the mustard sauce and cook for a couple of minutes more..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Bengali Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.