Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Baked Chicken Breast #Chickencontest recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Chicken Breast #Chickencontest recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken breast #chickencontest recipe. You can have oven baked chicken breast #chickencontest using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Baked Chicken Breast #Chickencontest:
- Take 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- Take 2 of tspns Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn salt.
- Get 1/2 of tspn cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn paprika.
- Prepare 3 of tspns ground mustard.
- Get 1 of tbsn honey.
- Prepare of Juice from one lemon.
Instructions to make Oven Baked Chicken Breast #Chickencontest:
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally to ensure that they are about 1cm each. It should give you 8 pieces from the 4 breasts.
- Clean the chicken breasts and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the spices, honey and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Cover the chicken and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Line your baking sheet with aluminium foil and grease the foil with about 2 drops of olive oil..
- Place your chicken on the baking sheet and insert in the oven, Bake for about 20 minutes..
- Remove the chicken. drain the liquid and return into the oven and bake for about another 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven and serve with your favorite starch and vegetables. I served mine with tumeric rice and guacamole.
If you find this Oven Baked Chicken Breast #Chickencontest recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.