Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali style aloo fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali style aloo fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali style aloo fish curry recipe. You can cook bengali style aloo fish curry using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali style aloo fish curry:
- Provide 500 gm of Rohu Fish (you may use any fish).
- Prepare 200 gm of Aloo (Potato).
- Take 2 inch of Ginger.
- Use 3 of medium size Onion.
- Provide 1 cup of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 piece of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 12 pieces of Green chilli.
- Use 1/2 cup of Cooking oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Panch Phoron.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Bengali style aloo fish curry:
- Mix the fish pieces with salt, & turmeric powder..
- Make a paste of the ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies..
- Pan-fry the fish pieces in 2 batches. Remove & set aside..
- Heat oil in a kadai & add the panch phoron and sauté for some seconds..
- Add onions and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Then add ginger, garlic, tomatoes and green chillies paste & sauté it for 2-3 minutes at medium to high heat..
- Add all the other spices and mix it very well for 2-3 minutes..
- Add Aloo (Potatoes) to the mixture & mix it well with the spices..
- Mix & continue to fry for another 15 mins on medium to high heat, till it cooked. Make sure that the masala doesn’t burn..
- Add 200 ml water and heat it until boiling..
- Now add fried fish pieces, give a stir and cook covered for around 10 mins..
- Add the garam masala powder 1 minute before the end. After 1 min, the fish curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Bengali style aloo fish curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.