Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bengali Style Fish Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali Style Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Style Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali style fish curry recipe. You can cook bengali style fish curry using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Bengali Style Fish Curry:
- Take 6 pieces of Rohu Fish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 2 of medium potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized tomato.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of garam masala powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Take As needed of salt.
- Use As required of Oil for cooking.
- You need 1/2 cup of hot water.
Steps to make Bengali Style Fish Curry:
- Marinade the fish pieces with pinch of salt and turmeric and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- By side grind the ginger garlic and 1/4 cup chopped onion..
- Chop the tomato and make puree out of it..
- Next, heat sufficient oil in a kadhai to deep fry the fish pieces. Add the piecesin batches in hot oil and fry both sides till nice golden brown in color. Nice aroma will come out..
- Once done keep aside in oil soaking paper..
- In the remaining oil add cumin seeds, bay leaf and whole garam masala and fry till nice aroma comes out..
- Add chopped onions and salt and turmeric powder. Fry till onion becomes soft and golden in colour..
- Add potatoes and fry for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder and mix well..
- Add ginger garlic onion paste, tomato puree and mix well. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add hot water as much you want the curry..
- Cover and let it cook for another 5 minutes. Once everything is mixed nicely add the fish pieces to the curry. Cover and cook for another 3 minutes..
- You may add chillies. I avoided for my baby..
If you find this Bengali Style Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.