Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bengali Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali fish curry recipe. You can have bengali fish curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali Fish Curry:
- Prepare 4 pcs of Koi fish.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Take 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic.
- Take 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Haldi and 2 pinches more.
- Use 1 teaspoon of dhania powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need 2 pinches of kalonji seeds.
- Get 3 of Slit Chillies.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mustard oil.
Steps to make Bengali Fish Curry:
- Wash fish nicely and rub Haldi and salt on it.
- Heat oil and fry the fishes well. Keep aside.
- In the same oil, add kalonji seeds till they splutter.
- Put in onions and garlic and fry. Add chillies. Stir.
- Add all masalas and salt..
- Add tomato puree and fry till oil leave sides..
- Add 1 1/2 cups water and bring to boil..
- Put in the fried fishes and simmer till gravy dries up..
- Serve hot..
If you find this Bengali Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.