Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Andhra style aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra style aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra style aloo curry recipe. You can cook andhra style aloo curry using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Andhra style aloo curry:
- Use 3 of potato.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 1 Pinch of Jira, Cummin seeds for masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Few cashew to add.
Steps to make Andhra style aloo curry:
- Peel the potato, wash it well and cut into pieces. Finely chop the onion and keep it. Cut tomato into medium size pieces..
- Take a kadhai, Add oil to it and put it on gas stove with low simmer. Add Jira, Cummin seeds. Add onion too. Saute the mixture.
- Now add tomatoes, potato. Mix it well. Let it boil for 10 mins..
- Now add the masalas, salt as per taste and let the masalas mix well. Keep it for 5 mins. Add cashew to garnish..
- Before serving, add curd to it and mix it well. Curd gives it a tangy flavour. Serve hot..
If you find this Andhra style aloo curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.