Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Andhra chicken fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Andhra chicken fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra chicken fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra chicken fry recipe. You can have andhra chicken fry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Andhra chicken fry:
- Get 6 of chicken drumsticks.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 of spring curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 of cup, chopped onions.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of red chilli powder, depending on your spice level.
- Take 1/4 tbsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of oil.
Instructions to make Andhra chicken fry:
- In a pan, saute the onions till cooked, not browned. Cool them down, grind them with green chilles and few curry leaves into a paste..
- Marinate the chicken with the above paste and rest of the ingredients for minimum of 3 hrs.
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat oil and place the chicken drumsticks, keep turning them on the sides, till all the sides are well cooked.
- Serve with hot white rice. Garnish with some lime wedges and coriander.
- With chicken breasts.
If you find this Andhra chicken fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.