Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fish molly kerala style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish molly kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish molly kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish molly kerala style recipe. To cook fish molly kerala style you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish molly kerala style:
- Provide 2 of fish fillets of ruhu/ rui.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- Get 2 cups of coconut milk.
- You need 9-10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 medium onion of chopped.
- You need 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of " ginger sliced skinout.
- Get 6-7 of green chilli slited.
- Get 6-7 of almonds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1 pinch of sugar.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Get 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Fish molly kerala style:
- First dry roast desiccated coconut untill it become golden and crispy. In blender paste it untill it become creamy textured and keep aside for future..
- Either you can use readymade coconut milk or homemade coconut milk. I have prepared coconut milk at my home..
- In blender blend onion, ginger, garlic, almonds, 5-6 curry leaves together and make a smooth paste. Add turmeric powder and keep aside for future use..
- Fish pieces marinated with salt first and keep for 9-10mins. Traditionally fish fillets are not frying but in this recipe I have sallow fry my fish fillets both side for 1 min each in low flame. Don't fry hard as we want soft creamy fish fillets..
- In that same pan heat remaining oil and add onion paste, slited green chillies and cook low flame for 4-5 mins..We don't want colour changes to brown. Add coconut milk followed by fish pieces. Cook low flame another 2-3 mins..
- Add rest of curry leaves, roasted coconut paste,black pepper powder, salt as per required and pinch of sugar. Cook another 2 mins and switch of flame. Cover it with lid atleast for 10 mins before serving with hot steam rice..
- Note: You can use lemon juice as if you like sour taste of curries. I like my fish molly without lemon juice;Milky creamy flavourful light textured without sour taste..
If you find this Fish molly kerala style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.