Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Chili Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chili Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chili Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chili recipe recipe. To make easy chili recipe you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Chili Recipe:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground chuck.
- Use 10 oz of Can French onion soup.
- Get 21 oz of Can red kidney beans undrained.
- Use 8 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- Get 6 oz of Can tomato paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Use 3 dash of Tabasco sauce.
Steps to make Easy Chili Recipe:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the beef in the oil, breaking up as it cooks; set aside..
- Purée soup in a blender; pour over beef..
- Stir remaining ingredients into pot..
- Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for at least 30 to 40 minutes..
- Serves 4-6.
If you find this Easy Chili Recipe recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.