Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most likely pick out a lot of items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe. To cook fish curry (chara macher jhol) you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish curry (chara macher jhol):
- Prepare 5-6 of whole fish(fry–baby fish).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of red chilli Powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 3-4 of slitted green chillies.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Provide As needed of oil.
Steps to make Fish curry (chara macher jhol):
- Wash and marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the fish, keep aside.
- Now add oil in the pan add jeera seeds and bay leaf.
- As it crackle add onion slices saute well.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add jeera powder and red chilli Powder and mix.
- Pour water and allow the curry to boil.
- Add fried fish and cover it for a while adding green chillies.
- The fish curry is ready to be served with rice.
If you find this Fish curry (chara macher jhol) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.