Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked beef ragu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked beef ragu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked beef ragu recipe. You can cook slow cooked beef ragu using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow cooked beef ragu:
- Take 15 g of porchini mushrooms (dried).
- Get 2 of carrots finely chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Take 100 g of pancetta cubed.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Provide 500 g of stewing beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Use 75 ml of red wine.
- Provide 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Get 150 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare of Good pinch chilli flakes.
Steps to make Slow cooked beef ragu:
- Soak the mushrooms in 100ml warm water.
- Prep veg – finely chop onion, carrots, rosemary and crush garlic. Add a tbsp oil to a cast iron pan and sauté the veg and pancetta for 5 minutes.
- Turn up the heat and add the beef – cook for 5 minutes. Then add the tomato purée and chilli. Cook for another minute..
- Add the wine, mushroom liquid, tomatoes, stock and porcini mushrooms. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer over a very low heat for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. If you can simmer it for longer, you should..
- Once the beef is falling apart, it’s ready. Serve with pasta of your choice and a generous grating of Parmesan cheese..
If you find this Slow cooked beef ragu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.