Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters recipe. You can have chemmeen pakoda / kerala style shrimp fritters #starters using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters:
- Provide 10-15 of Prawns- , de-veined.
- Take 1 of Onion- , thinly sliced.
- Provide 2 of Green chilies- finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger-garlic paste-.
- Take 1 tbsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder-.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Use 1 tsp of Pepper powder-.
- Use 1 tsp of Meat masala powder-.
- Prepare 1 of Egg-.
- Use 3 tbsp of Besan flour-.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Rice flour-.
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon juice-.
- Take 1 sprig of Curry leaves-.
- Prepare To taste of Salt-.
- Take As needed of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters:
- Clean, wash, & drain the prawns. Cut each prawn into 2 pieces..
- In a bowl, add the prawns, onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chilies, egg, besan flour, rice flour, spice powders, curry leaves, lemon juice, and salt. Mix well with your hands and keep it aside for 10-15 mins. Sprinkle some water if the batter is too thick and mix well..
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai. Gently drop small portions of the prawns mixture into the hot oil. Do not over crowd the wok. Flip them to other side gently and fry on both sides until crisp. Once the pakoras are dark yellow or orange in colour, transfer them onto a paper towel to drain the excess oil. Repeat the process with the remaining batter. Garnish with fried curry leaves. Serve with ketchup or as is..
If you find this Chemmeen Pakoda / Kerala Style Shrimp Fritters #starters recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.