Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Fish Curry. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Curry. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish curry. recipe. You can have kerala fish curry. using 1 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Fish Curry.:
- You need 1 Kilogram of Fish.
Steps to make Kerala Fish Curry.:
- Ingredients: Fish (Preferably fleshy) 1 kg Mustard seeds- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds- 1/4 tsp asafoetida – a pinch Garlic sliced – 1.5 tsp Gingersliced 1.5 tsp Curry leaves- 2 sprigs.
- Shallots -sliced- 4 to 5 nos chili powder- 4 tbsp (mix 2 tbsp of kashmiri chilly and red chilly powder) Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp Fenugreek powder- a pinch Gambooge(Kudampuli) – 2 to 3 small pieces Coconut Oil,Water, Salt – as required.
- Steps: Boil a cup of water, add gambooge and little salt and keep it aside Heat Coconut oil in clay pot Add mustard seeds,let it splutter. Add fenugreek seeds Add asafoetida.
- Now add Garlic, ginger, shallots, curry leaves (in this order, saute for 5 seconds after adding garlic and ginger) Saute until shallots turn golden brown. Add turmeric powder Switch off the flame and add chilli powder (mix of kashmiri chili powder and normal chilly powder).
- Add fenugreek powder Saute for about 2-3 minutes,stirring continuously ; take care not to burn the paste Now add about quarter cup of water, to make a thick paste of the mix (Do not add lot of water at this stage, consistency should be of a thick batter).
- Pick the gambooge from water and add that to this paste cook until all the spices are cooked well and oil leaves the side of the dish Now add required amount of water inlucding the water in which gambooge was soaked(as much required to soak all the fish pieces) Let the water boil..
- Add salt to taste Now add fish pieces Cover and cook over a medium heat,until fish is cooked..
- Note: I suggested adding gambooge to boiling water to get the juice out of it easily You can adjust amounts of kashmiri chilly and normal chilly according to your spice levels Make atleast 2 hrs before the meal..
- The step where you add water is important to get a thick gravy. Note that at least half a cup of water would be released from the fish.so measure accordingly.
- This recipe doesn't required to add coriander powder (if you add coriander powder even if the amount of water goes wrong you will get thick gravy, but the dish would not last longer). Fish curry always test best the next day!.
If you find this Kerala Fish Curry. recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.