Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven-baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven-baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oven-baked chicken recipe. To make oven-baked chicken you need 9 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven-baked chicken:
- Get of Chicken marinade.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Prepare of Ginger powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Pepper flakes.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare cubes of Seasoning.
- You need of Curry.
- Get of Cooking oil.
Instructions to make Oven-baked chicken:
- In a big bowl, pour in yogurt.
- Crushed seasoning cubes.
- Mix well.
- Swallow split chicken thighs.
- Dip into marinade paste 1 at a time.
- Combine well.
- Cover with cling film and keep in the refrigerator.
- Here’s mine after 15hrs.
- Transfer marinated chicken.
- To a baking rack.
- And here.
- Pop into the oven, (1st round)— and bake on high heat for 40-50mins.
- Bring out chicken from the oven.
- Flip chicken around.
- Brush with marinade paste.
- (2nd round)— take it back into the oven and bake on medium heat for roughly 15-25mins.
- Take chicken out of the oven.
- Flip chicken around.
- (3rd round)….. pop chicken back into the oven, and bake for roughly 7-10mins.
- Finally, take chicken out of the oven and grease with butter.
If you find this Oven-baked chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.