Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Nenthrapazham Moru Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nenthrapazham Moru Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nenthrapazham moru curry recipe. To make nenthrapazham moru curry you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nenthrapazham Moru Curry:
- Use 1.1 of small Ethapazham / Nenthrapazham – cut into cubes.
- Get 1/4 tspn of Turmeric powder -.
- Get of Salt.
- Get 2.1 tspns of Coconut Oil -.
- Provide 1/4 tspn of Mustard seeds -.
- Provide 1/4 tspn of Fenugreek seeds -.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli – chopped finely.
- Use 1 sprig of Curry leaves -.
- You need 1/4 tspn of Red chilli powder -.
- Take 1/4 tspn of Turmeric powder -.
- You need pinch of Hing / Kayam -a.
- Use 1 1/2 cups of Curd -.
Steps to make Nenthrapazham Moru Curry:
- Cook nenthrapazham cubes with turmeric,salt and little water.Cook till water dries up and nenthrapazham is soft..
- Heat oil in another pan.Splutter mustard seeds and fenugreek seed.Add green chilli and curry leaves.Then simmer the flame and add red chilli powder,turmeric powder and hing/kayam.(don't burn the powders).Saute quickly and add the cooked nenthrapazham cubes.Mix well.Now add curd and enough salt.Mix well.Nenthrapazham Moru Curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Nenthrapazham Moru Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.