Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kerala Style Mutton Roast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Style Mutton Roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Mutton Roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style mutton roast recipe. You can have kerala style mutton roast using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Mutton Roast:
- Get 1 kg of boneless mutton pieces.
- Take 5 of big onion chopped.
- Provide 3 of big tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed/ paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mutton masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of biriyani masala(optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Kerala Style Mutton Roast:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Splutter mustard and add onion. Add curry leaves and salt. Saute it until it become golden brown..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for a while. Add tomato and saute it until it become smooth..
- Add each curry powders then saute well for 5 mins. Then add cleaned mutton pieces into it. Add salt as per taste. Then add enough water..
- Pressure cook it about 20 mins(around 10 -15 whistle)..
- Serve and garnish it in a bowl after cooked along with roti or rice.
If you find this Kerala Style Mutton Roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.