Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style recipe. To cook easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Prepare 3-4 of eggs or as required.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam Masala or any chicken or meat masalas.
- Use of For grinding:.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1-2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1-2 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide of For seasoning :-.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of cut onions.
- You need 1-2 of cut green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of oil (preferably coconut oil).
Instructions to make Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Boiled eggs.
- For seasoning:.
- Now grind to a paste:1cup grated coconut, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and curry leaves with water as per the measures mentioned above and keep aside…
- Add 2-3tbsp of oil in a vessel place on the burner in medium flame.. put1/2 tsp mustard to it..let it splutter.. Add onion, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves as per the measures mentioned above and saute till brown…
- Add the coconut paste to the above and saute….Add 2 -3 cups of water to make gravy (do not make it too watery)…let boil for 5min..
- Add 2tsp of garam Masala powder and saute.. add salt as required…now let boil for 5min…
- Add boiled eggs cut into half and let boil for 5-10min.
- Add curry leaves at the end.. serve for lunch or dinner with rice or chapathis.
If you find this Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.