Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe. You can have seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup):
- Take 70 g of dried noodles.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of galangal, minced.
- Take half of a pepper, chopped.
- Provide 250 g of mushroom (or other protein sources).
- Prepare 1 bowl of dry crackers (I think about 200g?).
- Take 2 tablespoons of chilli powder.
- Provide 1.5 tablespoons of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- Use 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Take 3 tablespoons of spring onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 cube of vegetable stocks.
Steps to make Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup):
- Soak the crackers in water in separate bowl.
- Heat the vegetable oil. Stirfry the galangal and the pepper. Add the mushroom. Stir fry until it browned a bit. Add vegetable stock cube, garlic powder, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, and ketchup..
- Add the water, cook in low heat until it boils..
- Crack two eggs on top, stir, wait until it reduces and less soupy. Correct the taste..
- Add the noodles and the crackers, boil for about 3 minutes more. Serve with half a tablespoon of chopped spring onion (and more chilli if you prefer it spicy). Enjoy..
If you find this Seblak (spicy galangal and cracker soup) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.