Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala prawn curry recipe. To cook kerala prawn curry you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Prawn curry:
- Get 500 gms of Prawn , shelled and cleaned -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shallots , peeled and cut lengthwise (Onion is compromise) -.
- Get 1 inch of Coconut , Tender sliced and cut – 1/2 cups.
- Get 4 of Gamboog (Kudam puli) – shells.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger , peeled cleaned and sliced thin -.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Red chilli powder -.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder -.
- Provide 30 ml of Coconut oil -.
- Get to taste of Salt ..
- You need of Curry leaves ..
Steps to make Kerala Prawn curry:
- Take Prawns, shallots (1/2 cup), coconut, gamboog, ginger and salt preferably in an earthen pot, add enough water to cover and simmer till the shallots get transparent and tender..
- Heat coconut oil in a wok, and sauté the remaining shallots till lightly golden. Add 2 tablespoon water and then chilli powder and turmeric powder. Stir till water evaporate and oil appear..
- Add the pre-cooked ingredients in step 1 to the wok, may add little water to adjust the gravy and simmer for 5 minutes. Add curry leaves at this stage..
If you find this Kerala Prawn curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.