Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beens in Kachimoru (Kerala-Style Spiced Yogurt Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beens in Kachimoru (Kerala-Style Spiced Yogurt Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beens in Kachimoru (Kerala-Style Spiced Yogurt Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beens in kachimoru (kerala-style spiced yogurt curry recipe. To cook beens in kachimoru (kerala-style spiced yogurt curry you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beens in Kachimoru (Kerala-Style Spiced Yogurt Curry:
- Use 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Take 1/2 -inch of piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced.
- You need 3 of green chiles, slit down their lengths.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Provide 100 gm of beans.
Steps to make Beens in Kachimoru (Kerala-Style Spiced Yogurt Curry:
- Beat the water and yogurt together until smooth. Add salt to taste.
- Heat a wok or earthen pot over medium-high. When hot, add the coconut oil..
- Throw in the mustard and fenugreek seeds. When they begin to splutter, add in the curry leaves, shallots, sliced ginger, and green chiles. Fry for a couple of minutes, until very fragrant..
- Add chile powder, turmeric, and ground fenugreek and fry for a minute or two..
- Turn off the heat and stir in the yogurt mixture..
- Heat oil and saute beans.cover and cook till tender.Add beans in curry..
- Serve with rice.
If you find this Beens in Kachimoru (Kerala-Style Spiced Yogurt Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.