Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Pepper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Pepper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala pepper chicken recipe. You can have kerala pepper chicken using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Pepper Chicken:
- Get -250gm of Chicken.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of Soya sause -.
- Get as required of Oil.
- Use 3/4tsp of Chilli powder-.
- Take 2tsp of Pepper powder-.
- Prepare 1/2tsp of Garam masala-.
- Provide -1tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 of Onion -.
- Use -1 1/2tsp of Ginger garlic crushed.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies-.
- You need As needed- of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 of Tomato -.
- Prepare 1 leaf of Bay leaf -.
- Use -2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon stick -.
Instructions to make Kerala Pepper Chicken:
- Take a pan heat it add some oil add bay leaf,cloves and cardamom.
- Once it's sorted add ginger garlic crushed,green chillies then add the onion.once onion turns brown add chilli powder and pepper powder along with garam masala.
- Add the chicken to mixture and close the lid.once chicken turns white add some vinegar to it along with soya sause.cook till it becomes a thick gravy..
- Finally before taking it out from pan add some deseeded tomatoes to the chicken saute it.add some curry leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Kerala Pepper Chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.