Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kerala Fish Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish fry recipe. To make kerala fish fry you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Fish Fry:
- Use 500 gm of Skinless and boneless Fish.
- Use of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of Chilli Powder.
- Get of Pepper powder.
- Use leaves of Curry.
- Get 1 of Onion sliced.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- Provide of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Get of Coconut Oil.
- Take of Garam Masala.
- Use of Cumin Powder.
- Provide of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare of Vinegar or Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Water.
Instructions to make Kerala Fish Fry:
- Make a paste for fish fry : Take a bowl add chilli powder,salt,turmeric little vinegar and coconut oil and curry leaves mix all together and add Fish (Cut in small spices)coat it with Masala..
- In a pan heat coconut oil and fry the fish cook till done and remove and keep aside..
- In same Pan add some more oil add sliced onion and green chillies, take time to cook the onion till soft and light brown. Add curry leaves and ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes. Add dry spices turmeric,chilli powder,coriander,cumin and garam masala,Salt (Note : Add spices according to your taste don’t over power) add little water and cook for while..
- Add the fried fish to it and cook till is dry and add curry leaves end and serve hot…
If you find this Kerala Fish Fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.