Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dimer dalna (bengali style egg curry) recipe. To cook dimer dalna (bengali style egg curry) you need 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry):
- Provide 2-3 of eggs, hard boiled & halved.
- Get 1 of potato, sliced.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of ginger. chopped.
- Take 1 of tomato, pureed.
- Use 1 tsp. of tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- Use 2-3 tbsp. of mustard oil.
- Use 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Take 1 of " cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 4 of cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp. of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Take 1 tbsp. of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies, slit.
- You need 1 tsp. of ghee.
- Get of coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry):
- Marinate the potato slices and the boiled eggs with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 5 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp. oil and fry the marinated egg slices and the potatoes separately till light brown on both sides. Keep aside. Grind the onion, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste and keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan & temper with the bay leaves, cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves and cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds..
- Now add the onion paste and saute till light brown..
- Add the tomato puree, tomato paste and all the dry spices (except garam masala powder and salt). Fry till the moisture evaporates..
- Add 2 cups water, salt and green chilies. Bring it to a boil..
- Drop in the potatoes. Cover and simmer on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and the gravy slightly thickens..
- When done, add the boiled eggs and cook, covered for a minute or two. To finish off, add the ghee and garam masala..
- Mix well and serve, garnished with coriander leaves..
If you find this Dimer Dalna (Bengali Style Egg Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.