Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Andhra Punugulu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Andhra Punugulu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Punugulu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra punugulu recipe. To cook andhra punugulu you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Andhra Punugulu:
- Prepare 2 cups of dosa batter.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
- You need 2 of chopepd green chilli.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Get Handful of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of curry leaves chopped.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Andhra Punugulu:
- Mix the ingredients one by one in the well fermented batter.
- Do not add any water in the batter. It should be thick consistently not flowing..
- Add the spices and mix everything along..
- Heat the pan and add oil for frying our punugulu.
- Once oil is well heated drop the batter through hands safely making small balls of batter..
- Fry them until golden brown..
If you find this Andhra Punugulu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.