Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kerala Beef Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Beef Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Beef Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala beef curry recipe. To cook kerala beef curry you need 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Beef Curry:
- You need 2 Kg of Beef ( Indian ).
- Use of Oil.
- Use of mustard seeds Few.
- Prepare 6 of Onions.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of red chilli of powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of curry powder of.
- Take 1 tablespoon of corriander of powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of of yellow powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of water of.
- Get of Grinding:.
- Provide 8 of onions small.
- Provide 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 8 – 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare of Seasoning:.
- Use of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of mustard leaves.
- Get of red chilli.
- Get of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of onions small.
Instructions to make Kerala Beef Curry:
- Firstly grind small onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, curry leaves to a fine paste. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seed..
- After it splutters add onions.
- Cook until it gets brown. Add tomatoes and saute it till it gets smashed..
- Add the grinded paste and mix well..
- Add spices: garam masala, chili powder, curry powder, corriander powder and yellow powder and salt and heat it. Make sure it does not get burnt..
- Add beef and mix it well with the rest of the ingredients..
- Add water and put it for 2 steams on high flame followed by 6 steams on low flame..
- For seasoning, heat the oil and add mustard seed till it splutters..
- Add small onions, red chilli and curry leaves till it get brown..
- Switch off the flame and add this to the beef curry..
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Kerala Beef Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.