Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style egg curry with coconut milk recipe. You can have kerala style egg curry with coconut milk using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk:
- Prepare 5 of Boiled Egg.
- Take 3 of Sliced Onions (medium sized).
- Use 1 of Sliced tomato (medium sized).
- You need 3 of Green chillies.
- You need Handful of Curry leaves.
- Use 3 tbspn of Egg Roast Masala.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Thick Coconut Milk.
- Get 2 tsp of Oil (Preferably coconut oil).
Steps to make Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk:
- Saute onion in oil till it turns golden..
- Add Green chilli and curry leaves saute for a minute..
- Add Egg Roast Masala,tomato and salt. Saute well..
- Now add 1/2 cup water to the masala and let it boil. Once done add in thick coconut milk and wait till bubbles appear. Switch of the flame. (Do not boil more than 1 minute after adding thick coconut milk).
- Tasty Egg Curry Masala with coconut milk is done!!.
If you find this Kerala Style Egg Curry with Coconut Milk recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.