Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Traditional Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional kerala thenga aracha meen curry recipe. You can cook traditional kerala thenga aracha meen curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry:
- Prepare 1 of catla fish(medium size.cut into slices).
- Use 3 pieces of kudampuli (Malabar tamarind).
- Prepare 1 cup of graded coconut.
- Get 4 of shallots.
- Get 6 of green chillies.
- You need 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- Get 11/2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt or salt to taste.
Instructions to make Traditional Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry:
- Cut and clean fish into thin slices..
- Grind coconut,chilli powder, coriander powder and shallots to a smooth paste by adding little water..
- In a clay pot add cut fish pieces, ground coconut paste, kudampuli (Malabar tamarind),slit green chillies and salt to taste..
- Add 2 sprigs of curry leaves and give a gentle mix..
- On a medium flame let it cook for 15 minutes. Check if the fish is cooked properly. Turn off the flame..
- Traditional Authentic Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry is ready. Earthen pot cooking enhances the taste of Fish curry. Serve with Rice, Tapioca or Rice Puttu..
If you find this Traditional Kerala Thenga Aracha Meen Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.