Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rohu fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rohu fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rohu fish curry recipe. You can have rohu fish curry using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rohu fish curry:
- Take 2 of fish pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 of tomato pureed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of oil.
Steps to make Rohu fish curry:
- Wash and marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Add oil heat the pan.
- Deep fry the fish and keep aside.
- Now temper the jeera seeds and bay leaf.
- Saute onion well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add red chilli Powder and tomato puree saute for a while.
- Add water and boil.
- Add fish and simmer for about a minute or two.
- Garnish it with garam masala powder and remove.
- Serve it with plain rice.
If you find this Rohu fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.