Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow thai chicken curry recipe. To cook yellow thai chicken curry you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Take of Chicken pieces.
- You need of Peas , fresh or frozen.
- Provide of Yellow Thai Curry Paste.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar (optional).
- Get of White Oil.
- Use of Basil , dried.
- You need of Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Take of Black Pepper Powder.
- Provide of Coconut Milk.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Microwave the peas for 4-5 mins, till they are just boiled. Drain and keep aside..
- In a non-stick wok, add 2 tbsp of oil. Then add the chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Fry till the chicken pieces turn white in colour. Remove, and set aside..
- In that same wok, add 1 tbsp oil..
- On medium heat, add in the yellow paste. Sauté for just about a minute, till an aroma develops..
- Now pour in the coconut milk, and bring it to a boil. Then add about 1/4 cup water..
- Now add in the chicken and the peas. Simmer for 1-2 mins..
- Season with salt. Also add basil and fish sauce..
- Cover the wok with a lid. Let this simmer for 3-4 mins..
- Finally, add in the sugar..
- Check to see if the chicken is cooked. If not, add a bit more water and cook for a few more mins..
- Adjust salt to taste..
- Serve over rice!.
If you find this Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.