Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe. To cook liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji:
- Use 1 kg of Liver(kaleji).
- Prepare of Onion 1/2kg slice.
- Get of Tomatoes 4..slice.(for gud result peel the skin of tomatoes).
- Use 1 tsp of Whole garam masala.
- Take 1 of and 1/2tsp red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of heap salt.
- Prepare of Ghee or oil 3/4th cup.
- Take 1 of and half tsp Pulao zeera.
- Use 2 tsp of dhania powder.
Instructions to make Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji:
- Take pan. Put oil. Add whole garam masala..
- Add onion fry golden. Add kaleji. Mix well till change the colour..
- Add all dry spices and pulao zeera also. Than add tomatoes. Add 1/4 cup water cover and cook for 5 min. On low flame..
- When tomatoes r soft stir it for 5_7 min:. (Achi tarha bhune.).
- As much as liver is smooth.. Than add water 2 _3glass.meat is tender and thick curry remains. Serve with chapati..
If you find this Liver curry. (goat liver) kaleji recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.