Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kadala curry recipe (Kerala special) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kadala curry recipe (Kerala special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kadala curry recipe (Kerala special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kadala curry recipe (kerala special) recipe. You can have kadala curry recipe (kerala special) using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kadala curry recipe (Kerala special):
- Take 200 g of black chana.
- Take 1 of onion Chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder / coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Amchoor powder / dry mango powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Garam masala / whole spice powder.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- You need as needed of Grated coconut for garnishing.
- Provide of For grinding masala:.
- You need 2 chopped of Onion.
- Prepare 1 chopped of Tomato.
- Use 1/2 cup of Grated coconut.
- Take 1 stick of Dalchini small / cinnamon.
- Use 2 of Cloves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sanuf / fennel.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 4 tsp of Oil.
Steps to make Kadala curry recipe (Kerala special):
- Soak the black chana overnight next day wash and in the pressure cooker take 5 whistles. And keep aside..
- In a pan put 2 tsp oil and add all whole masala and Fry for 30 seconds and add onion ginger garlic paste Fry for 1 minute then add tomatoes and fry for tomato will be soft then add add of tablespoon salt and add coconut and fry for 2 minutes then cool for 5 minutes then grind it the masala is ready.
- In a pan put oil and add onion then add grind masala and fry for 2 minutes din add turmeric, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, amchoor powder and salt to taste and mix well fry for 5 minutes then add add a boiled black chana and cover and cook for 10 minutes and add garam masala coriander leaves and garnish with grated coconut the special Kadala curry is ready..
- The Kerala special kadala is ready it is very delicious and tasty and yummy or it is very healthy..
If you find this Kadala curry recipe (Kerala special) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.