Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut Squash Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook butternut squash soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butternut Squash Soup:
- Take 2 of medium sized butternut squash.
- Get 2 of yellow onions.
- Take 2 (32 oz) of containers of vegetable broth.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sage.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Butternut Squash Soup:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Oil a sheet pan, slice both squash in half and remove seeds. Lay on sheet pan with the skin side on the sheet pan. Distribute 2-3tbsp of olive oil between all squash halves, coat them in olive oil. Add some salt, then put them in the oven for 45 minutes or until soft..
- Once the squash is out of the oven and cooling, dice your two onions and throw them into a pot that has a tablespoon of olive oil. Sautee for a couple minutes, while sauteing chop up your squash, or gut it if you dont like the skin, then add the squash to the pot. Then add your garlic, fresh or granulated. Then add your vegetable broth all at once. Add your sage and thyme too. Bring to a boil, let boil for a minute or so, then use a hand blender to smooth out the soup. Or dump it into a blender..
- Boom. Perfect butternut squash soup..
If you find this Butternut Squash Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.