Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala coconut chicken curry recipe. To cook kerala coconut chicken curry you only need 29 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Take 1/2 kg of kg Chicken.
- You need of To marinate.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Get of To grind.
- You need 8-10 of Pearl Onions.
- Get 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 1 inch of Ginger.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Fennel Seeds.
- Take of for curry.
- Use 1 cup of Thick coconut milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 2 of small Onions chopped.
- Use 8-10 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Chillies slit.
- Provide 2 of medium Tomatoes chopped.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/3 cup of Water.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garam masala or chicken masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder – adjust.
- Take of For Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 4-5 of pearl onions sliced.
- Provide 6-7 of Curry leaves.
Instructions to make Kerala Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Marinate chicken with pepper turmeric vinegar and salt keep it aside for 1 hour.
- Crush coarsely all the ingredients mentioned under grind section.
- Heat oil in earthen vessel or heavy bottom pan. Add onion, green chillies and curry leaves. Stir fry until onions brown.
- Add ground mixture, saute until raw aroma goes away.
- Add spice powders and salt. Mix well for few seconds.
- Add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are tender and mushy.
- Add chicken with 1/3 cup water. Mix well. Cover and cook until done stirring occasionally.
- Cook on high heat until gravy thickens. Add coconut milk, stir well. Switch off and cover the vessel.
- Heat oil in a small pan, add sliced pearl onions and curry leaves. Stir fry until onions are crispy.
- Add seasoning to curry. Mix well. Cover and rest for 15-20 minutes to allow flavours to set in.
- Serve with roti, appam, idiyappam, pulao.
If you find this Kerala Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.