Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basa fish curry (kerala style) recipe. You can cook basa fish curry (kerala style) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style):
- Provide 6-7 Pieces of Basa Fish Fillet.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Get 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- Use 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Methi Powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Red Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Take 3 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of small Pieces Fish Tamarind.
- You need as needed of Hot Water.
Steps to make Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style):
- Wash the fish nicely. Add salt. Mix well and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves..
- Add turmeric powder, methi powder, chilli powder and coriander powder and saute for a minute or two..
- Add hot water and let it come to a boil. When boiling, add fish and tamarind..
- Cover and cook on low flame till the fish is cooked..
- Serve hot with rice, roti, dosa etc..
If you find this Basa Fish Curry (Kerala Style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.