Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can have palak paneer using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Take 1 kg of palak.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of paneer.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Get 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get of Small piece of adrakh.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- First cut the sticks of the palak and boil the leaves in cooker with suffient water..
- Make 4-5 whistle on full flame and then cook on low flame for 10-15 min..
- Open the cooker and drain the water and cool the leaves to room temperature..
- Now grind them in the grinder to fine paste..
- Take a kadai and put chopped onions and saute till golden brown..
- Now grind the tomatoes,garlic cloves,adarakh and green chillies to a fine paste..
- Put the mix in the kadai and cook till dark red..
- Now add the grinded palak to the kadai and cook for 15-20 min on low flame.Stir in between..
- Cut the paneer pieces with a cutter and add to the palak in kadai and your palak paneer is ready to serve.HAPPY COOKING!.
If you find this Palak paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.