Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot ginger soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot ginger soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot ginger soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot ginger soup recipe. You can have carrot ginger soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Provide 5 of carrots roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of spring onion roughly chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use as needed of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need To taste of salt.
Instructions to make Carrot ginger soup:
- Firstly in a cooker add carrots, spring onion, ginger to taste salt, 1 glass water now pressure cook up to 1whistles then turn off the flame.
- Now let cool completely.
- Then transfer the jar and make a fine puree.
- Now heat the wok with butter then add prepared puree,black pepper powder some little water mix it well now cook for 8 min on lower flame.
- Lastly add cream and some little salt mix it well now turn off the flame.
- Now last garnish with some coriander leaf and serve it hot.
If you find this Carrot ginger soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.