Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Andhra Mutton Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Andhra Mutton Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Andhra Mutton Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to andhra mutton curry recipe. To cook andhra mutton curry you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Andhra Mutton Curry:
- You need of For marination:- 300grms mutton.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- Use of Other ingredients:-.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Take of Oil as required.
- Use 1 of tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use of Salt as required.
- Use 1 tsp of Dhaniya powder.
Instructions to make Andhra Mutton Curry:
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry recipe: marinate the mutton with ingredients listed and keep aside for 15 minutes.Later pressure cook the marinated mixture for 4whistles..
- Add oil in a heavy bottomed pan, add onions to it and cook till the onion turns brown. Add ginger garlic paste and let it cook till the raw smell goes off..
- Now, add mutton with it's juices and let it cook for at least for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, add tomatoes, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, salt and let it simmer for another 5 minutes…next add coriander leaves…
If you find this Andhra Mutton Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.