Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala fish curry recipe. To make kerala fish curry you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Fish Curry:
- Provide 1 of pomfret fish, cut into 3 pieces.
- Get 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of thin coconut milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic, chopped.
- Take 2-3 of green chilies.
- Provide 1-2 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1-2 tablespoon of coriander leaves, chopped.
Instructions to make Kerala Fish Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the garlic and saute till they changes colour..
- Add the onion, curry leaves and green chilies. Fry till the onions turns translucent..
- Then add all the dry spices and mix well..
- Add the tomatoes and fry till it is mashed..
- Add the thin coconut milk and the fish. Cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes..
- Lastly add the thick coconut milk and bring it to a boil. Switch off the flame and add the coriander leaves..
- Serve with plain steamed rice..
If you find this Kerala Fish Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.