Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)kerala breakfast recipe. To cook puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)kerala breakfast you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast:
- Use 1 Cup of Puttu Powder / Rice powder.
- Use 1 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Chickpea Curry.
- Get 2 Cup of Boiled Chickpea.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Get 1 of &1/2Tsp Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Turmeric.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Grated coconut.
- Take 1 of tspGinger Garlic Paste.
- Use of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Get leaf of Curry.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 3 of small onion / Shallots.
Instructions to make Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast:
- In a bowl add the Puttu powder,salt and add water little by little it just have to be wet but not too much and close and keep for while..
- Heat the Puttu vessel add one layer coconut grated and then add puttu powder half and repeat till its full.Close the lid and steam for 10 min and remove..
- Chickpea Curry : Add chickpea,onion,tomato,turmeric,salt,chilli powder,coriander powder and ginger garlic paste and put whistle till it’s cooked..
- Mean while in a pan add some oil add coconut fry for while then add chilli powder,coriander powder salt small onions curry leaves and fry for while turning brown just remove from pan..
- Make a fine paste of coconut and add it to the chickpea and cook till raw smell goes add water for consistency and cook till done..
- In a pan add oil splitter mustard seed,curry leaves,red chilli add it to the curry and close for while..
If you find this Puttu kadala (steamed rice cake and chickpea curry)Kerala Breakfast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.