Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry kerala style recipe. You can have chicken curry kerala style using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry Kerala style:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken -.
- Get 3 of Onion big cut into slices.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes small cut into cubes.
- Take 2 to 3 sprigs of Curry leaves -.
- You need of For the masala paste.
- Provide 2 tbspn of Whole Coriander seeds-.
- Use 3 of Whole dry chilli- (adjust to taste).
- You need 1 tbspn of Ginger & Garlic – chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1 small bowl of Coconut-.
- Use 5 to 7 of Pepper corns -.
- Prepare 1 tspn of Fennel seeds-.
- You need of For the marination:-.
- Prepare 3 to 4 tbspns of Curd-.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & the ground paste.
- Provide 2-1/2 tbsp to 3 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder-.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (adjust to taste) of Red chilli powder-.
- Take 1 tspn (adjust to taste) of Everest chicken masala -.
- Get as needed of Water for cooking.
- You need of For extra spice use more green chillies.
Steps to make Chicken Curry Kerala style:
- Take a big vessel and put the chicken pieces in it then wash it properly a few times….Then drain and keep it aside…..
- Now take a small kadai put little oil in it…And when hot add the dry red chilli….Put coriander seeds and give a nice stir till you get a nice aroma….Then add fennel seeds,pepper corns,chopped ginger & garlic pieces,curry leaves & fresh coconut…Then mix well..Let it cool for 2 minutes…Then grind it and make a paste of it….And keep aside..
- Now in that vessel put curd,the chicken pieces,salt and the ground paste….And marinate it for about 1 hour atleast….
- Later on keep this same vessel on the gas…Let it cook….Do not pour water too much….Chicken pieces give out water….so be careful….Cover with a lid and let it cook for a few minutes about 10 to 12…Check in between….If it is cooked…Or else pour some more water…And cook again till soft and done..
- In the meantime…Take a tadka pan..Put little oil in that pan….
- Put sliced onions,curry leaves and saute well…Then add all the dry masalas…That is turmeric powder,red chilli powder…and everest chicken masala…Mix well and fry for 2 to 3 minutes…Turn off the gas…..
- Pour this fried mix over the cooked chicken…Mix well…if not done cook the chicken again for a few minutes more….serve hot with chapati or rice…Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Enjoy this chicken gravy….This is the pic I have….Direct from the kadai.. Here I have made with only chicken legs….
If you find this Chicken Curry Kerala style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.