Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner recipe. To cook mike's 10 minute rare t-bone steak & baked potato dinner you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Use of ● For The T-Bone Steaks.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of Beef Lion T-Bone Steaks [well marbled – preferably room temp].
- You need dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to lightly coat steaks + reserves for potatoes].
- Use to taste of Fresh Cracked Sea Salt & Black Pepper [+ reserves for potatoes].
- Use 2 tbsp of Garlic Butter [steak topping].
- Prepare of ● For The Microwaved Potatoes.
- Take 2 of EX LG #1 Idaho Potatoes [scrubbed, dried and peirced several times with a knife].
- Use as needed of a Cling Wrap [to seal potatoes].
- Use dash of Garlic Olive Oil [to coat potatoes].
- Get as needed of Sea Salt And Black Pepper [to sprinkle on oiled spuds].
- Get as needed of Salted Butter [room temperature].
- You need as needed of Chilled Fresh Sour Cream.
- You need as needed of Fresh Garden Chives.
- Use of ● For The Garnishments.
- Use as needed of Chilled Garden Tomatoes [bloomed].
- Get as needed of Chilled Fresh Strawberries.
- Use as needed of Fresh Garden Parsley.
Steps to make Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner:
- Clean and heat your grill to high temperature and flame..
- Lightly rub your steaks with garlic olive oil and dash with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper..
- In the meantime, quickly coat your spuds with olive oil, [or bacon grease] peirce with a knife several times, sprinkle spuds with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper and wrap both tightly with cling wrap. Microwave for 7 to 10 minutes. Check spuds for doneness at 5 minutes tho. A sharp knife should easily peirce your potato when she's fully cooked..
- Sear steaks on high over direct flames for 2 to 3 minutes each side. Depending upon the rareness you desire. But, you will want some serious char on your steaks so keep those flames high! ;0).
- Garnish steaks with garlic butter and fresh parsley. Top your potatoes with butter, black pepper, sour cream and fresh chives. That's it folks! Easy peasy! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's 10 Minute Rare T-Bone Steak & Baked Potato Dinner recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.