Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala style egg curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style egg curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style egg curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style egg curry recipe. To make kerala style egg curry you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style egg curry:
- Provide 7 of eggs boiled.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 TBS of ginger garlic paste.
- Take as needed of coconut oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Use as needed of Curry Leaves (1spring).
- Take 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get To taste of Garam masala.
- Use 2 of Green chilli.
- Take of Water as required.
Instructions to make Kerala style egg curry:
- Heat coconut oil in pan,add garam masala,long zeera dalcini elachi black pepper,add onion chopped cook till transparent,add ginger garlic paste saute add tomatoes chopped,haldi and salt, green chilli.curryleaves..
- Fry boiled eggs (make slits before frying).fry till golden..
- When the gravy leaves oil add coconut milk,drop fried eggs one by one,add water if required.let if boil serve hot with paratha..
If you find this Kerala style egg curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.