Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Drum Sticks Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Drum Sticks Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drum Sticks Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to drum sticks soup recipe. You can cook drum sticks soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Drum Sticks Soup:
- You need 4/5 of drums Sticks.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 4 of tomatoes medium size.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger finely grated.
- Provide 1 tbls of yellow moong dal.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Drum Sticks Soup:
- Wash and cut the vegetables.
- In a pressure cooker add all the ingredients 3 glasses of water.
- Cook till 4 whistles simmer on the low flame for 5 minutes switch off the flame.
- Let the pressure release it's own with hand masher mash the vegetables sieve and collect the liquid is n a pan.
- Again put it on the flame and give one boil add black pepper serve hot no butter no corn starch.
If you find this Drum Sticks Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.